[TYPO3] MD5 FE Password

Livius Agrippa livius_agrippa at yahoo.com
Sun Sep 3 22:57:10 CEST 2006

Hi,

I try to use this extension in order to make the passwords in MD5 form.
All works well but I found some annoying problem.
When I log in for the first time (with firefox for example), the browser
try to remember the account information. But the password is already
changed through javascript function superchallenge_pass, and the next
time when I try to log in the information is not valid.

I don't have any clue how can I solve this problem and I cannot say to
all users not to try in their browsers to memorizes the account information.

Has anyone an idea?
Thank you,

Livius