[TYPO3] Extended Calendar Templating Problem

Michael Rolli rolli at iml.unibe.ch
Sun Sep 3 17:51:11 CEST 2006

Hi at all

I'm using the extended calendar (calendar) and I'm trying to
customize it. So far I have made my own templates (like day.html)
based on the ones delivered with calendar, which works fine. There
are subpart marker (i.e. ###NEXT_MONTH_IMAGE###) for a arrow icons in
the original templates. They are then setup with Typoscript. So I did
it the same way and have overwritten the value with my own paths to
new files:

plugin.tx_calendar_pi1 {
     event.marks.BACKGROUND_IMAGE.FILE = fileadmin/templates/mysite/
ext_calendar/day-eventback.jpg
     day.marks {
         PREV_DAY_IMAGE.file = fileadmin/templates/mysite/
ext_calendar/left.jpg
         NEXT_DAY_IMAGE.file = fileadmin/templates/mysite/
ext_calendar/right.jpg
         DAYTABLE_BACKGROUND_IMAGE.file = fileadmin/templates/mysite/
ext_calendar/dayback-20.jpg
     }
     week.marks {
         PREV_WEEK.file = fileadmin/templates/mysite/ext_calendar/
left.jpg
         NEXT_WEEK.file = fileadmin/templates/mysite/ext_calendar/
right.jpg
         DAYTABLE_BACKGROUND_IMAGE.file = fileadmin/templates/mysite/
ext_calendar/dayback-20.jpg
     }
     month.marks {
         PREV_MONTH_IMAGE.file = fileadmin/templates/mysite/
ext_calendar/left.jpg
         NEXT_MONTH_IMAGE.file = fileadmin/templates/mysite/
ext_calendar/right.jpg
         PREV_YEAR_IMAGE.file = fileadmin/templates/mysite/
ext_calendar/left.jpg
         NEXT_MONTH_IMAGE.file = fileadmin/templates/mysite/
ext_calendar/right.jpg
     }
}

The paths are correct (directly surfed to the urls) and the default
values from the extension are overwritten as expected  in TypoScript
(when viewed with the typoscript object browser).
The FE-Situation: My template files are showing up. Fine. But the
icons are still the ones delivered with calendar and are not
overwritten by the above TS.

Has anyone experiences with this or at least any ideas how to fix this?

Thanks
Michael