[TYPO3] editor cannot edit page contents

Nagita Karunaratne nagita.k at gmail.com
Sat Sep 2 07:45:04 CEST 2006

I have an editor that cannot edit any page contents.

The editor is a BE user and a member of the GENERAL BE-group.

The GENERAL group has full permissions on a part of the page tree and the BE
user has a dbmount to root of that specific page tree

When I login as that user, I can see the page tree and everything is normal
but I cannot edit any page contents - it results in a empty screen.

I am stumped. I think i might be missing some page/content level
permissions.

Thanks,
Nagita