[TYPO3] Impossible access to BE

Frédéric Massot frederic at juliana-multimedia.com
Fri Sep 1 12:27:21 CEST 2006

Frédéric Massot wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I always try to connect myself to the BE of Typo3.
>
> I do not have any error messages, and I cannot still login.

[...]
> Can you tell me which parameters I can change to have more information,
> debug, log... ?

Hi,

I finally succeeded in solving this problem of login to BE.

The problem came from the management of the sessions by the server, the
use of the cookies is disable "session.use_cookies = 0" in php.ini.

I added this parameter in the virtual host for TYPO3 :
- php_admin_flag session.use_cookies on

Finally, I have these parameters for the virtual hosts for TYPO3 :

php_admin_flag engine on
php_admin_value open_basedir "TYPO3 folder"
php_admin_value memory_limit "32M"
php_admin_flag safe_mode off
php_admin_flag safe_mode_gid off
php_admin_flag session.use_cookies on