[TYPO3] Event / Calendar Extension Opinions...

Mario Matzulla mario.melanie at arcor.de
Fri Sep 1 07:29:04 CEST 2006

Hi Ryan,

----- Original Nachricht ----
Von:     Ryan Hayle <ryan.hayle at space150.com>
An:      typo3-english at lists.netfielders.de
Datum:   31.08.2006 17:41
Betreff: [TYPO3]  Event / Calendar Extension Opinions...

> I'm soliciting opinions for the "best" (TM) Event / Calendar extension
> to use for my project.  It will be used primarily for recording games,
> so I will need to be able to easily extend it to record home & away
> teams.  There are so many different extensions in the TER, I just hoped
> some others might have an opinion on what works best for them.
I can't speak for all calendars - just for cal (calendar base) - but cal offers you the possibility to easily overwrite existing parts by creating your own services and still be able to use the main extension and even its updates.

Please contact me if you would like to know more about it.

Regards,
Mario