[TYPO3] typo3.eu ???? Where is the association?????

Olivier Dobberkau olivier.dobberkau at dkd.de
Tue Oct 31 21:39:10 CET 2006

in Beitrag mailman.3321.1162157999.30218.typo3-english at lists.netfielders.de
schrieb R. van Twisk unter typo3 at rvt.dds.nl am 29.10.2006 22:39 Uhr:

> Is the association doing anything about it to make
> sure it will not be used by anything else but typo3?

Hello.

.EU Domains can only be registered by european Companies / Entities / etc.

As you all might know the Association is a Swiss Entity. So no .EU.
Switzerland is in Europe, but not in the EU.

I had spoken to Daniel H. about this during Sunrise Period of EU Domains
early this year.

There was a Domainrequest by Kasper him self, but Mr Gaylordcastle was
faster.

This Guy used a trademark registration in Malta to get the Domain and the
Experts at PWC (In Bangalore I guess) decided by dice... :-)

I think it is just a waste of time.

Greetings.

Olivier