[TYPO3] .t3d import unreferencing items

Sebastian Holmqvist sebastian.holmqvist at gmail.com
Tue Oct 31 19:59:39 CET 2006

Hi!

I just moved from a 3.8.1 to 4.0 install via a .t3d export. Most of the
things worked fine, but it appears there's something wrong with all my
content. In Page view it looks as it should, but in TV Page view (I use
Templa Voila I should add) all my content items show up under "Elements not
being used in this language or sheet:". It works by referencing them to
their proper place again, but that will take at least 2 weeks for me to do
manually. Any ideas? I can also mention that when I view a page before I've
fixed it, it's filled with content from other pages. I assume this is
because of all the id-numbers being rewritten when importing from .t3d?

Sincerely,

--
Sebastian Holmqvist