[TYPO3] Commerce and showing products under categories

R. van Twisk typo3 at rvt.dds.nl
Tue Oct 31 13:15:11 CET 2006

Hey All,

any commerce users in already??

I have a structure that looks like this:

c-2006
c---car
p---Volvo
c------model
p---------wheel
p---------bumper
p---------radio

Where c is the category and P is teh product.

Now when I tell commerce to display 2006, it will not display
any products that are available in subcategories under 2006,
Only when I drill down to the model I see wheel, bumper radio etc...

Is there a setting so I display all products under a sub categories?

So when I am at category car under 2006 I would like to see the products
Volvo, wheel, bumper and radio.

cheers,
Ries

--