[TYPO3] tt_news: display news full content in LIST view

A.Neves acseven at hotmail.com
Mon Oct 30 23:15:26 CET 2006

Hi,

Thanks for the reply. I didn't quite understand what you explained: "use the
the apropreate marker from the single view", mainly because I am a newbie at
typo3 :). When I use the List view I can see all the news I have created,
but only the first characters (don't know how many) are visible.

I would like to have all the text in all the news listed, and the "more"
link removed, even if for that I have to edit the extension directly. I just
can't seem to find where to do this!

Thanks you,
A.Neves