[TYPO3] Back End Menu Items not working

Darryl Beallie dbeallie at rogers.com
Mon Oct 30 21:38:45 CET 2006

All

Am very new to typo3

I have been asked to look at a typo3 v3.7.1 site that is having a problem.
In the Typo3 backend site, the Web and File menu (and submenu) items are not
working. All other menu items appear to function correctly. This is a fairly
recent problem, the site was functioning properly until a few weeks ago. I
was not around when things went awry. No one knows or can think of any
changes to the site that would have caused this.

When clicking on one of the problematic menu links, the returned page is the
site home page but this page is not rendered properly.

My suspicion is that the modules for these menu items are not loaded
correctly. I have cleared the temp cache so that the ext_tables.php and
localconf.php cache files are rebuilt. This has not resolved the issue.

What else can I try? Where can I look?

Help?

Darryl Beallie

Darryl Beallie