[TYPO3] Problem with dirty advertising using the Typo3 forms

CIEE - Fabiana y Pablo Bedoian internet at cieeal.org
Mon Oct 30 19:20:27 CET 2006

Could any one help me with some tips?

I have the blog extension (ee_blog ), a vrey good extension by the way, but recently I have experienced some problems with porn sites using the comment form to publish their ads.

It seems that they are using a fake POST form, as I have changed the way the plugin works (to allow only registered users to publish comments) and even though they comments keep being published.

Is there a way to check if a form post is really comming from the server where the typo3 site is running?

where are the forms processed to be include the data on the database?

Thank you very much in advance.

This is the site where I have the plugin running:

http://www.cieeal.org/index.php?id=144

(In spanish)...

Pablo
FABIANA Y PABLO BEDOIAN
<http://www.cieeal.org/>CIEE Comunidad Internacional de Estudiantes <http://www.cieeal.org/>Evangélicos en América Latina
Servicios de Internet

Oficina Regional para América Latina en San Pablo:
Tel + 55 11 55810507
Caixa Postal 2216
01060-970 São Paulo, SP
Brasil