[TYPO3] typo3.eu ???? Where is the association?????

R. van Twisk typo3 at rvt.dds.nl
Mon Oct 30 14:08:32 CET 2006

Michael Scharkow wrote:
> R. van Twisk wrote:
>
>> hey Guys,
>>
>> I am not sure where to send this to...
>>
>> But typo3.eu is registered by somebody that
>> has some sedo parking there and whant's to sell it.
>>
>> Is the association doing anything about it to make
>> sure it will not be used by anything else but typo3?
>>
>> I would hate to see some big company buying it.....
>>

> I would hate it even more to see the assoc waste even one Euro on some
> domain grabber. Let's face it: we can't register all typo3.*, and google
> will lead people to use anytime.
>
> Greets,
> Michael

I think the association should have responded when the .eu TLD's
where released. Getting the .eu domain back then would have been
cheap, just a couple of euro's per year. I just hope
that not some big company will get it now and I would like to see
a typo3.eu much like typo3.com.

Ries

--
Ries van Twisk