[TYPO3] TMailForm problem - labels aren't visible

A.Neves acseven at hotmail.com
Sun Oct 29 13:51:49 CET 2006

Hello,

 I have been trying to setup a mail form with TMailForm. After I inserted
the TMailForm plugin in a page, I copied the example files below to a folder
under the fileadmin tree:

Template: tmail_example.tmpl

Multilanguage file: locallang_tmpl_example.xml

In the TMailForm plugin config, I located both the files above in the
appropriate file paths. When viewing the file in the browser, the labels
won't show.

I then tried unchecking the Multilanguage support, without success.

Can anyone help with what is wrong?

Thanks in advance,

A. Neves