[TYPO3] How to configure newloginbox?

Dennis Shewmaker dshewmaker at promission.net
Fri Oct 27 22:27:05 CEST 2006

Yetzi Urtiz Garcia wrote:
> We're using Templavoila for insert our designed templates, but at the time
> we insert the plugin newloginbox, the template doesn't look right. We've
> been looking all over the ext files to modifying the template, does anyone
> knows how to modify this?

Did you find res/newloginbox_00.html in the extention folder?

Make a copy of that and change it to your satisfaction and update the
typoscript variable in your template setup to point to the your
customized newloginbox_00.html:
plugin.tx_newloginbox_pi1.templateFile =
EXT:newloginbox/res/newloginbox_00.html
(all on one line of course)

I don't use templavoila so maybe there is a different way, but this is
how I would do it.

Dennis