[TYPO3] RealURL + Multidomain + Onetree

Andrea Moroni moroni at web-to-date.com
Fri Oct 27 17:15:32 CEST 2006

Hallo Everybody

my RealUrl is working fine, as long as one Domain is working. Then the URLs
are like www.domain.de/en/contact.html or www.domain.de/it/contatto.hmtl and
everything is fine.

But I have 4 matching domains I would like to use for each sys_language.

But as soon I try to configure multiple Domains (see following),the speaking
Urls are wrong : Example www.domain.it/contact.html instead of
www.domain.it/contatto.html :

[globalString= IENV:HTTP_HOST = *domain.com]

config{

sys_language_uid = 0

linkVars = L

language = en

locale_all = en_EN

htmlTag_langKey = en

baseURL = http://www.domain.com/

}

[end]

[globalString= IENV:HTTP_HOST = *domain.de]

config{

sys_language_uid = 1

linkVars = L

language = de

locale_all = de_DE

htmlTag_langKey = de

baseURL = http://www.domain.de/

}

[end]

[globalString= IENV:HTTP_HOST = *domain.it]

config{

sys_language_uid = 2

linkVars = L

language = it

locale_all = it_IT

htmlTag_langKey = it

baseURL = http://www.domain.it/

}

[end]

[globalString= IENV:HTTP_HOST = *domain.nl]

config{

sys_language_uid = 3

linkVars = L

language = nl

locale_all = nl_NL

htmlTag_langKey = nl

baseURL = http://www.domain.nl

}

[global]

when I switch of realurl there is no L-parameter at all in the URL...

Is it possible to configure RealUrl like this? Or is there a better way to
to it? I'm really mixed up with that...

Or is it impossible with Typo3? Anyone with a suggestion?

Typo3 4.0.2 REALURL 1.1.3 Adaltas realurl i18n 0.1.1 RealUrlmanagement 0.3.1

Kind regards

Andrea Moroni