[TYPO3] Please help on better login box and frontend register without username/password label text

Jett Chen jett.com at gmail.com
Fri Oct 27 17:14:11 CEST 2006

Hi All,

Need your help on better login box and front end register.

1. Better Login Box was installed as document stated but lack of username
and password. With old login form is OK.

Welcome
  +----+
  +----+

  +----+
  +----+
  +----+
   |     | ===> submit box but without "Login" text.
  +----+

2. Front End Register, all of the field names are wrong parsed with marker
output.

###LABEL_CLICK_HERE_TO_REGISTER### ===> [Register Link]

After click the link will result the page that all of the field name are
wrong parsed.
Any thing I missed on insert plugin or need something on constant and setup
for TypoScript ?

Thanks.

Best Regards,

Jett.