[TYPO3] DHTML pop-up Menu with static images in the TV template?

Dmitry Dulepov dmitry at typo3.org
Fri Oct 27 09:13:51 CEST 2006

Hi!

JohnY wrote:
> So the TV template has 3 static jpegs in the template that are not elements
> with link to thier respective pages.
> When I mouse over "About us"  the drop down shoes "Locations", "People", and
> "Contact Info". etc.
>
> Is there a way to do this?

This is similar to what I did for www.musturs.lv. They have static
images but menu is generated by typo3. However each menu item has its
own class, do it is not truly dynamic menu. I hard coded page numbers in
TS setup. This way images remain but page title can be changes. Editors
know not to move these pages anywhere.

--
Dmitry Dulepov

Web: http://typo3bloke.net/