[TYPO3] Cannot import extensions on Typo3 4.0.2 Windows

Chris Bischoff crb at ywamlatvia.com
Fri Oct 27 09:01:12 CEST 2006

CURL doesn't work for me. I have two different webhosts where I have
different installations of Typo3. One webhost will cause my Extension
Manager to simply give a blank page when trying to retrieve/update. They
have CURL enabled. The other webhost, the Windows one, simply nothing
happens... it says "nothing has changed, so the list wasn't updated."
This server, too, has CURL enabled. In both I have CURL enabled in my
install tool. Both servers do not require proxy server settings to use
CURL. I've asked.

Any other ideas? Please?