[TYPO3] Pasting anchor links into the rte

Ben Ogle ogle.ben at gmail.com
Thu Oct 26 23:15:09 CEST 2006

Hello, I am having a problem I havent been able to solve. I have a bunch of
html content that has a table of contents at the top. Each of the links in
this table points to an anchor on the same page (they are relative links).
i.e.

#DII Click me!

Now, when I copy and paste the page into the RTE (I have the browser open
with my html page, ctrl+A then ctrl+c. Then I ctrl+V into the RTE), ALL of
these relative anchor links get prefixed with something else. In firefox
they are prefixed with the original html page's path. In IE they are
prefixed with http://the.servers.ip.address/cms/typo3/. Additionally, Ive
tried pasting the html source into the code viewer part of the RTE (well, in
IE and opera. It crashes firefox), but when I switch back to the RTE view,
the anchor links are prepended with http://the.servers.ip.address/cms/typo3/
no matter which browser.

I thought this code may be in the htmlarea.js, but I havent been able to
find it. Is there a config option to shut this off? Can someone please point
me in the right direction? It is irritating to have to go into each link and
erase the prefix.

Thanks.

Ben