[TYPO3] Sub-Templates?

Martin Mifsud martin.mifsud at bikealert.com
Thu Oct 26 11:18:42 CEST 2006

Ryan

You're trying to have two loaded CSS files, both defining different ways
".banner" should look?

I don't think you can be 100% sure of getting the expected results in
every browser, even if you manage to order the CSS loading properly. I'd
use TS to change a banner-specific style sheet instead of just loading
them all.

Or if you don't care for IE users, look up !important in css :)

Martin

--
Martin Mifsud