[TYPO3] Rte and TVoila Contend Object

Xatucans Xatucans at gmail.com
Thu Oct 26 09:21:37 CEST 2006

Hi everybody, I want to limit the number of buttons of my rte area. I used
this code for this purpouse:

        RTE.config.tt_content.bodytext.showButtons = paragraph, text, bold,
italic, underline, orderedlist

After that I created a new Contend Object with Template Voila. This object
has a  "Rich text editor for bodytext" editing type field. The problem
starts when I insert my new Conted Object in a page with the showButtons
limitation above, becasue this limitation doesn´t work and it show me all
the rte area buttons. If I insert a Regular text element in the same page
it works fine, and it only shows the buttons I want. Can anybody tell me how
can I hide the buttons inside this Contend Object? thanks