[TYPO3] sending mails from seccundairy domain fails typo3 direct mail

Thijs Hakkenberg thijs at hakkenberg.com
Wed Oct 25 16:40:42 CEST 2006

Hi all,

When I try to send a direct mail from a typo3 [4.0, DM 2.1.4], it works
fine. I however have another domain configured (to use the same tt_news
articles on both sites) and direct mails from pages in that domain don't
work.

The only error:

*The plain text content does not contain any direct mail boundaries.*
*The HTML content does not contain any direct mail boundaries.

*however, the same error is shown on the working page.

I've tried using the identical template from the working page, but to no
effect.

Mails are fetched and, according to the Typo3 backend, sent, but no mail
ever arrives..

Constants:

plugin.alt.plaintext.siteUrl = http://www.domain.nl/cms/
plugin.tx_directmail_pi1.siteUrl = http://www.domain.nl/cms/

PAGE_TARGET =
content.pageFrameObj =
plugin.tx_directmail_pi1.flowedFormat = 0
plugin.tt_news.file.templateFile = fileadmin/template/3/news_template.html
plugin.tt_news.limit = 12

Setup:

plugin.tt_news.displayList {
    date_stdWrap.strftime= %A %d %B %Y
}

#Taalmeuk
config.language = nl
config.locale_all = nl_NL
config.locale_all = nl_NL.ISO8859-15

#xhtml ipv html
  config.doctype = xhtml_trans
  config.xhtml_cleaning = all

plugin.tx_automaketemplate_pi1 {
  content = FILE
  content.file = fileadmin/template/SDN/1/persbericht2.html
  elements {
    BODY.all = 1
    BODY.all.subpartMarker = DOCUMENT_BODY
    HEAD.all = 1
    HEAD.all.subpartMarker = DOCUMENT_HEADER
    HEAD.rmTagSections = title
    DIV.all = 1
  }

  relPathPrefix = fileadmin/template/SDN/1/
}

# Main TEMPLATE cObject for the BODY
temp.mainTemplate = TEMPLATE
temp.mainTemplate {
  template =< plugin.tx_automaketemplate_pi1
  workOnSubpart = DOCUMENT_BODY
  subparts.persmain < styles.content.get
  subparts.left_content < styles.content.getLeft
  subparts.right_content < styles.content.getRight
}

# Main TEMPLATE cObject for the HEAD
temp.headTemplate = TEMPLATE
temp.headTemplate {
  template =< plugin.tx_automaketemplate_pi1
  workOnSubpart = DOCUMENT_HEADER
}

# Default PAGE object:
page = PAGE
page.typeNum = 0

# Copying the content from TEMPLATE for <body>-section:
page.10 < temp.mainTemplate

# Copying the content from TEMPLATE for <head>-section:
page.headerData.10  < temp.headTemplate

page.10 {

marks.NO= RECORDS
marks.NO.tables = tt_content
marks.NO.source = 107

marks.DATE= RECORDS
marks.DATE.tables = tt_content
marks.DATE.source = 108

}

Selected:

Direct Mail Content Boundaries
CSS Styled Content
table-based tmpl
Direct Mail Plain Text
Direct Mail News Plain Text

Anyone? It's very frustrating because of the fact that there are no
errors shown.

Regards,

--

Thijs Hakkenberg,

Voorzitter Stichting Ebriositas [ KVK: 34210081, Postbank 4906257]
www.ebriositas.nl <http://www.ebriositas.nl>
Student Natuurkunde UvA
www.uva.nl <http://www.uva.nl>
Systeembeheerder Stichting Varkens in Nood
www.varkensinnood.nl <http://www.varkensinnood.nl>

Contact:
Tel: 06-48761131
www.hakkenberg.com <http://www.hakkenberg.com>