[TYPO3] Cannot import extensions on Typo3 4.0.2 Windows

Debora MimeFly at gmail.com
Wed Oct 25 14:14:00 CEST 2006

Hi,

I have the same problem.. And the cause is our corporate firewall. TYPO3 can't seem to connect to the ter website. When trying exactly the same with a modem connection (thus bypassing the firewall) everything works.

I usually just download the extentions manually from typo3.org and import them in my TYPO3 installation, no problemo :-)

You could try installing CURL and enabling it in the install script? I have to note that this doens't work for me...

Cheers!

Debbie