[TYPO3] RTE custom styles

Ron Hall ron at busynoggin.com
Wed Oct 25 14:13:47 CEST 2006

I have just started configuring the RTE myself and have had some
success. However, it is a new thing for me so hopefully I give you
enough info to get you started.

I have this is my page TSconfig that pertains to the style classes:

RTE.default {
classesParagraph = sideHighlight
classesCharacter = sideHighlight
showTagFreeClasses = 1
contentCSS = fileadmin/busynoggin/_assets/templates/styles/rte.css
}

RTE.config.tt_content.bodytext.proc.allowedClasses = sideHighlight

This code would allow the class "sideHighlight" to be used. You can
add additional classes separated by a comma.

It is important that the classes be in your css file and the css file
must also be to linked to your page.

This code should get you started but refer to the RTE manual for more
info.

Ron Hall
Dallas, Texas

blog: "Adventures in TYPO3" at www.busynoggin.com/blog