[TYPO3] Typo3 4.1 timeline or tentative release?

Dan Fried dfried at dancemedia.com
Tue Oct 24 16:44:57 CEST 2006

Hello all,
First I want to say thank you, Typo3 is a fantastic product and one worth
being very proud of. I'm currently converting my company's seperate websites
into a unified typo3 installation, and I am impressed with the robustness
and flexibility of Typo3.

I've looked at the tentative feature list for typo3 4.1 and 4.2, and the
backend improvements in usability for editors is something that we were
actually going to code. So I'm wondering, when exactly will 4.1 be released?

Thanks,
Daniel Fried