[TYPO3] bug or bad code text.field = title prevents page display?

Matthew Manderson matthew at manderson.co.uk
Tue Oct 24 13:05:16 CEST 2006

Cheers for the pointer Joey

> Did you check the font rendering in the install tool?
> There's a first freetype test in the "basic" section
Yes showed up fine

> and some more tests
> in the "image" section.
> Do they give you the expected results?
I am getting the same totally blank screen on the 'GD library functions'
test so that seems to be the problem.

I have a second installation on the same server working fine so I need to
track the differences.

There is no difference in the phpinfo files.

So for now I have gone back to a TMENU until I can fix the problem. The
server log files should help.

Thanks,

--
Matthew