[TYPO3] sr_feuser_register - cannot uncheck all dmail categories

Tomi Hrovatin tomi at tri-ex.si
Mon Oct 23 17:38:36 CEST 2006

Peter,

I tried checkArray,setEmptyIfAbsent and multiple,setEmptyIfAbsent - no go.

As soon as I uncheck all checkboxes the category value does not change.
Apperently the value is updated only if there is 'some' value passed and
only then the value is checked agains the existing value.

Is the org version different or maybe patched?

Should I report a bug?

thnx, Tomi

--
Tomi Hrovatin