[TYPO3] Typo3 and PHP CGI

Ralf Hettinger ng at ralfhettinger.de
Mon Oct 23 13:29:01 CEST 2006

Hi again Walther,

Google lets me reckon that there is no general problem with 6.2.6 since there
are people reporting that TYPO3 works just fine with it. Maybe there was a
problem with the subversion I tested (unfortunately I can't remember which one
it was).

One more thing to be checked in your "All Configuration" section of the Install
Tool (just forgot it... sorry) before going on:
[GFX][im_version_5] = im6

Ralf