[TYPO3] Menu > Image instead of bullet specified to page-id ?

Remco Zwaan RZwaan at fdc.nl
Mon Oct 23 12:50:06 CEST 2006

Hi,

I am using the following typoscript-code

page.bodyTag >

page.bodyTagCObject = TEXT

page.bodyTagCObject.field = uid

page.bodyTagCObject.wrap = <body id="p|">

//**CSS**///

#p4627 ul{

            list-style-image: url(call.gif);

}

#p4628 ul{

            list-style-image: url(mail.gif);

}

But now every ul-tag on the page-id 4627 gets the call.gif image instead
of a bullet....but this is not wright....on every page in the
website...the page-id 4627 must contain the only the call.gif image.
Can anyone put me in the right direction...

Thanks...swoany