[TYPO3] Web -> Access module

Rakowski Tomasz raczek at open.infi.pl
Mon Oct 23 12:38:36 CEST 2006

Hello!

I added your code to TSconfig of BE group but nothing happend.
User still doesn't see the edit pencil in Web-Access module if he is not
owner of the site.

This is crucial for me, because I have one user with almost admin rights
who is responsible for creating other BE users (less priviledged). And
when those created users create new pages they become owners of those so
in the future my almost-admin user cannot change permissions to those
pages (ie.: to give write perm. to another user).

gretz
racco