[TYPO3] How to wrap a CSS Styled Contents content element?

JoH asenau info at cybercraft.de
Mon Oct 23 10:52:15 CEST 2006

> I did't say that everything is a bug. I just said, that i use T3 4.0.2
> without TV but with CSS Styled Content Access and i have enabled the
> 'back to top' wrap via the constant form you told me. Unfortunately
> there is _no_ 'back to top' link at all in my FE showing up. It does
> not change anything here, wehether i enable that option or not. OK.
> Please tell me now, as what you would consider this? As a feature
> wish? OK.. "Feature wish: I would like to see a 'back to top' link or
> element or whatever, if i enable that option".. Correct?

Well - you didn't enable it, since the TypoScript settings will just define
the wrap but not activate it. To activate it you have to go to the BE form
of the content element you want to show this link and check the checkbox
labelled "to top". - So you have to admit that the bug this time is sitting
in front of the screen ;-)

Tyler just showed you one possible way of doing what you want, while there
are at least three other ways to do it. And he told you they can be found
near the section that is defining the "to top" link. It's his way of helping
you to help yourself ... and after all he was kind enough to tell you the
solution ;-)

BTW: There are many threads in both the English and German list, containing
the answer.

http://www.google.de/search?sourceid=navclient&hl=de&ie=UTF-8&rls=GGLD,GGLD:2004-06,GGLD:de&q=typo3+wrap+each+element

http://www.google.de/search?hl=de&rls=GGLD%2CGGLD%3A2004-06%2CGGLD%3Ade&q=typo3+wrap+each+item&meta=

So sometimes it can be faster to do some searching instead of just waiting
for the answer ;-)

Joey

Dieter Nuhr, German comedian
openBC: http://www.cybercraft.de