[TYPO3] Page is being Generated error

Thomas Bolioli tpblists at terranovum.com
Sun Oct 22 21:07:39 CEST 2006

I am getting this on one of my sites:
Page is being generated.
If this message does not disappear within 30 seconds, please reload.

Now, as a back story, I just restored a known good copy of both typo and
the db after dealing with a hdd failure. I upgraded to the newest
mandriva (05 -> 07) @ the same time. The other typo3 site came back just
fine, but this one did not.
Any ideas?
Random notes: It is fast hardware and it has been doing this for well
more than 30 sec. There are lots of extensions on this site. The entire
FS in these vhost directories was restored. The one that came up was an
older version of typo. This one is 4.2. I can log into the backend just
fine so all of the major things are working correctly. I cleared the
caches.