[TYPO3] Typo3 and PHP CGI

Ralf Hettinger ng at ralfhettinger.de
Sun Oct 22 13:27:22 CEST 2006

Hi Walther,

this is a bit off topic - but maybe interesting for others as well...

Another problem that might feel familiar:
I ran into problems with transparency and pngs with IM 6.2.x (wrong backgrounds
were rendered in the Install Tool Gfx test section; 6.2.0 was _not_ tested but
6.2.6 was). I did not dig deeper into this issue but am wondering if you can
confirm this problem.

My solution was to go back to IM version 6.0.x which seems to run very stable
and reliant (current version in the Debian stable branch as well which is sort
of very neat ;) ).

Hopefully your provider is able to solve your issue.
Ralf