[TYPO3] urgent help needed [OT: real names]

Martin Kutschker martin.kutschker-n0spam at no5pam-blackbox.net
Sun Oct 22 11:45:18 CEST 2006

Dmitry Dulepov schrieb:

> I answered this already several times. I repeat specially and personally
> to you: "Rocky" (or Christopher) is not full name while "Rocky Ou" is
> perfectly fine for me. Hope this is clear.

I would have thought so. But...

In the company I work for we got a new coworker. He's from Java and I
was stunned that the same name was listed as given and family name. It
tirned out that they have no family names there, so in the rest of the
world he simply fills out his name twice.

Anway, anybody I stll suspect anybody using a "standard" Western name on
it's own of supprwssing his/her familiy name.

If I have something to hide I simply make a full name to avoid any
problems :-)

Masi