[TYPO3] tv content_slide & 4.0.2 .. is it a bug or me?

Simon Browning simon at stwdesign.com
Sun Oct 22 04:32:03 CEST 2006

Hmm.  On two 4.0.2 sites now I've tried to use the TV Content Slide
extension (v 0.1.0), but am getting:

Fatal error: Undefined class name 't3lib_befunc' in
/home/ioadmin/public_html/typo3conf/ext/kb_tv_cont_slide/pi1/class.tx_kbtvcontslide_pi1.php
on line 106.

The first time was on a windows box so I just thought it was something
with the config but now I'm getting it on Linux too.

I've used it a few times before on 4.0 sites without issue. Something
I'm doing wrong maybe?

Any boots in the right direction would be most appreciated.

Thank you.

Simon