[TYPO3] Typo3 and PHP CGI

Walther Russo nrusso at gmail.com
Sat Oct 21 21:40:42 CEST 2006

 Hi Ralf,

I did compare with another Typo3 4.0 that works without errors running ImageMagick
6.2.0.  Hence, I asked for upgrade and they did from 5.5.2 to 6.2.6.  Most
errors vanished but the Read AI that still returns Error: /undefined in --get--

By the way the new installation runs Typo3 4.0.2

I asked them to compare the IM setup at both servers.
Walther