[TYPO3] indexed_search results using subtitle

Martin Kutschker martin.kutschker-n0spam at no5pam-blackbox.net
Sat Oct 21 16:23:50 CEST 2006

Martin Bidner schrieb:

> is there an "easy" way to use pages-subtitle instad of title
> in search results of indexed_search
>
> (easy means i?m not very firm in php-coding)

But IMHO you will need some coding. You can set the page title which the
indexer uses from PHP. So basically all you need is to set this title
yourself. The best place is probably one of the page post-processing
hooks. I think there is also a hook for indexing, but I don't know if
it's called before the page is passed to the indexer.

Masi