[TYPO3] Typo3 and PHP CGI

Ralf Hettinger ng at ralfhettinger.de
Sat Oct 21 12:54:19 CEST 2006

Hi again Walther,

> I can´t find any references to GSLIB at All Configuration.

that's not to astonishing since gslib is invoked by ImageMagick internally and
therefore can't be configured from within TYPO3. That means: If "your" IM
installation is compiled without a working GhostScript linkage or "your"
gs-installation is not properly installed it won't work. Where "your" means the
system setup of the according hosting system of course.

> My errors are:
>
> Reading:
> Read PDF
> Read AI
> RETURNED: Error: /undefined in --get--         <-- What´s --get--?

That looks pretty much like either an errorous return from call by ImageMagick
to gs (try googling will give you those hints as well). And for me this looks
like an error which can't be fixed by configuring TYPO3.

Hope this helps a bit.
Ralf