[TYPO3] Read only access on entire fileadmin and Read / Writeaccess on filemount

Beate Sommer beate.sommer at macdev.de
Fri Oct 20 20:53:58 CEST 2006

Sorry but I am not sure if we talk about the same problem:

/fileadmin/user_upload
/fileadmin/user_upload/mediapool
/fileadmin/user_upload/companies
/fileadmin/user_upload/pdfs

user a has access to /fileadmin/user_upload/companies where he can read
an write but should have read access to /fileadmin/user_upload/mediapool
where user b would have access

at the moment all my files are owned by www and group www on the filesystem

The folder hirarchie is much more complex in my real web.
Greetings Beate