[TYPO3] user group configuration

Franz Malten Buemann / TYPO 3 PORTAL info at t3p.dk
Fri Oct 20 19:19:23 CEST 2006

You need to split it one step further:

Make editors your common group WITHOUT deny news, call it eg. "All-editors"

Make editor group with deny news and let it have All-editors as subgroup

Now you can also give Almost-admins the All-editors as subgroup and it will
not inherite the "deny news" property (because it is only in the "editors"
group.

Med venlig hilsen / Best Regards

Franz Malten Buemann

Ordrupvej 114, DK-2920 Charlottenlund