[TYPO3] Templa Voila Wizard - How does it do?

Benjamin Mack bmack at kirix.com
Fri Oct 20 11:38:25 CEST 2006

Hey,

first of all: You should post in the templavoila list for this.

Yes, I think I know what is wrong - in your DataStructure you did not
define correctly that you want "content elements" as type. You have to
select "Element" and then below "Content Elements", then map everything
and save the DS.

Another possibility is that you haven't select a DS / TO in the "page
properties" - did you?

greetings,
benni.
-SDG-