[TYPO3] [Typo3] page changed by user:

Дылгеров Цыден Владимирович tsiden at icm.buryatia.ru
Fri Oct 20 03:59:14 CEST 2006

I don't have any time to write this sql. I solved this problem by another way: inserting name of group-owner. It is extension named responsible. But the name of group is too short, so I decided to insert field "Description" from be_user (see my version of responsible in attachment (use plugin.responsible_pi1.show_group_description=1)). But I do not any idea of make this extension Multilanguage, because of I don not know how working it in general.

But when I wrote this letter I found this http://typo3.org/extensions/repository/view/lastupdate/3.1.7/ - here I see that problem is solved something. Good success! You may find there you SQL-request, I think.

Matthew Manderson wrote:

>Hi Дылгеров

>Dmitry is right.

>However, I have a project coming up and I'll need to do the same thing and I
plan to do it using the mysql route.