[TYPO3] section index for other page

Chris Paige system at chrispaige.info
Thu Oct 19 23:12:32 CEST 2006

Hi,

I'm in typo3 v. 4.02 using typoscript templates, trying to use the Sitemap ( section index ) to display a menu of content from another page.  It seems to work fine if both sitemap and content are on the same page.  But when the content comes from another page, the correct headings are generated, but without any link.

So for example, the sitemap content element is on page 1.  It works fine is the content of the sitemap comes from page 1.  But if the content of the sitemap comes from content elements on page 2, no link is generated.

I believe the relevant typoscript from css_styled_content is this...

tt_content.menu.20 {
3 < styles.content.get
3.wrap = <ul class="csc-menu csc-menu-3">|</ul>
3.select.andWhere = sectionIndex!=0
3.select.pidInList.override.field = pages
3.renderObj = TEXT
3.renderObj {
fieldRequired = header
trim=1
field = header
htmlSpecialChars = 1
wrap = <li class="csc-section">|</li>
typolink.parameter.field = pid
typolink.section.field = uid
}
}

I can't think of why this would be behaving in this way.  Any suggestions from the typoscript gurus?  Do other people have the same results or is this some problem I have created somehow?

Chris