[TYPO3] Nesting in PHP-Page other Page, generated by JSP

Rafal Markut rafal.markut at mediawave.de
Thu Oct 19 18:16:03 CEST 2006

Hello

I have a PHP-Site (generated by typo3) and there I'd like to display a form.
After pressing submit it should show e.g. second form or some result.

The problem is that whole website is in PHP but the part of that form is
generated by Java software and it's installed on diffrerent server.
Additional problem is that, when I press submit then Java software will be
called. Then Java will call some action and show result or second page of
form. Everything should be displayed in the PHP-Page (typo3).

Forms are accessible via web. PHP must somehow fetch and display them.

I cannot use IFrames or Popups.

Does anyone know how could I make it ? any PHP soft/function which fetches
content of other pages ?

with best regards,
Rafal