[TYPO3] Different settings for two instances of tt_news on the same page

Roberto Torresani erreti at gmail.com
Thu Oct 19 16:32:02 CEST 2006

Hi Vlatko

That was the description of what I wanted. I want to set the limit of
> one instance of the news plugin to 1 and of the other to 5. Since they
> are both on the same page I need to differentiate them somehow. So I
> illustrated it with "recordid". I do not know how to do it in real life.

I had a similar problem.
I "think" that the only solution is to have two page with the two instance
of tt_news. In one page you set general variable of tt_news to 1 and in
the other to 5.
After you do a master page where you select the components
of the two page.

I hope this could help you!

Roberto