[TYPO3] TS constants ignored

Rob De Vries spam_this at pandora.be
Thu Oct 19 14:38:05 CEST 2006

Hey list,

I have this very strange problem with a website.
At some point (i guess after some installation of dmail subscription
modulle) the TS constant of page templates stops working.
for ex. If i add
10 = TEXT
10.vallue = {$test}

to the TS setup and add
test = hello world
to the constant then it does not work.

I did some lookup in the db and found this error:
Problems with the  index(en) of the tabel `sys_refindex`
More then 1 INDEX key was created for the  column  `ref_table`

I'm not an sql expert, but it seems that the relation to a page's TS and
the page itself get's lost because of this error.

Someone who know's what is going on here?

Tnx
Rob