[TYPO3] changing standard backend record layout and post processing

serge vleugels serge.vleugels at uniway.be
Thu Oct 19 12:42:01 CEST 2006

Hi,

I'm developing a news production module for a client with a lot of field
on 1 record. Now the display is a long listing of these fields,
dropdowns, selector boxes and much more.

I would like to divide these up in tabs like with flexforms. Is this
possible ? if yes could you point me in the direction please.

another issue that i have is post processing. the news has several
statusses and thus influencing the requirement of certain variables to
be filled out. is there a way of doing post procession with error
validation ?

Thanks in advance for your help,

Serge Vleugels