[TYPO3] GMENU in templavoila' reduced to simple textual links

Emile 108media at gmail.com
Thu Oct 19 10:49:38 CEST 2006

"True,
but you do have to use different Typoscript if I remember correctly for
example in the TEXT object to include the title field"

Please Eduard can you post me this solution as well?
I really got mad with he title in the TEXT object under TV!!!
And still couldn't find any solution for it.

Dude this is a nudjet of gold. Please share! :)