[TYPO3] GMENU in templavoila' reduced to simple textual links

Emile 108media at gmail.com
Thu Oct 19 10:40:56 CEST 2006

Thank you guys.
What it should is sometimes not what it really does.
The TS I posted works fine when pasted into the main TS template under
the Page Object, but not when parsed under TV.  I made many trials and
it still doesn't work, so I guess this is definetly a bug. Will try
your code Eduard, thanx for the contribuition.