[TYPO3] GMENU in templavoila' reduced to simple textual links

Eduard Renger eduard at renger.info
Thu Oct 19 10:34:27 CEST 2006

On Thu, October 19, 2006 10:28 am, Dmitry Dulepov said:
> Hi!
>
> Eduard Renger wrote:
>> I don't really see a problem with your code. I do know it took me ages
>> before I got the Gmenu to work properly. Below is the Gmenu code I use
>> in
>> conjunction with Templavoila and this does work for me:
>
> Well, TemplaVoila does not do anything special to GMENU, TEXT or any
> other cObject. If it does not work with templavoila, it means it does
> not work without it too.
True,
but you do have to use different Typoscript if I remember correctly for
example in the TEXT object to include the title field. So although it
should not matter whether you use the parser or templavoila, having an
example that works with templavoila is always a good startingpoint.

but you're right :)
Eduard